воскресенье, 29 ноября 2009 г.

A letter

Dear Alina,

I write to you from which London prison have planted me two weeks ago. Have planted me for 2 months from for wrong transition through road. So I will write to you more often!
I expected the worst, but here all the same anything. Feed normally even it is tasty! We go in the afternoon to walk on platform. There it is possible to play in basketball, football, to train on training apparatus and many other things. I have decided to write you the letter because in prison there is no Internet. I would would like that you have sent me homework for 2 months that I have arrived to you ready =)
I hope that at you very well!
Lots of love,
Alex

1 комментарий:

  1. It's interesting story. I will write about you in my story. Something like: Then i saw my classmate Alex who translate wrongroad and a policeman caught him. xDDD

    ОтветитьУдалить